Non-Chinese permanent residents of HK, Macao can apply for mainland travel permit starting from July 10

2024-07-01 10:43:39Global Times Editor : Li Yan ECNS App Download

To further facilitate the exchange and interaction between people from the mainland and HongKong and Macao, and to support the better integration of the two SARs into the national development agenda, starting from July 10, 2024, travel documents for entering and exiting the mainland will be issued to non-Chinese permanent residents of Hong Kong and Macao: National Immigration Administration

Non-Chinese permanent residents of HongKong and Macao can voluntarily apply for a mainland travel permit. Holders of the permit can travel to the mainland multiple times within the five-year validity period of the permit, with each stay not exceeding 90 days. The implementation of this new policy will further promote extensive exchanges and facilitate business and trade investments, cultural tourism, educational research, and other activities.


Most popular in 24h

MoreTop news


Back to top About Us | Jobs | Contact Us | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©1999-2024 All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
[网上传播视听节目许可证(0106168)] [京ICP证040655号]
[京公网安备 11010202009201号] [京ICP备05004340号-1]