15. Audit system proposed for officials who leave their current posts, taking environmental protection into consideration. Officials' efforts to protect natural resources to form part of their performance appraisals.
16. Promoting the use of new energy vehicles and improving the industrialization level of electric cars.
17. Implementing the most strict management system of water resources and establishing a national monitoring system for groundwater.
18. Establishing a nationwide real-time online environmental monitoring system and emission permit system covering all companies with stationary pollution sources.
19. Forest protection plan to be improved, with commercial deforestation banned and forested areas increased. Amount of land returned to farmland and forest areas to be expanded pasture protection improved.
20. Financial markets to be opened further. Renminbi's inclusion in IMF's special drawing rights basket to be promoted to achieve convertible capital account.
21. International coordination of macroeconomic policy to be strengthened. Active role to be played in rule-making of new fields such as Internet, deep-sea and polar areas, and outer space.
22. Increased investment from central and provincial governments to integrate various channels for poverty alleviation. More financial channels to be explored to combat poverty.
23. Innovative and teaching abilities to be raised to ensure some universities meet world standards. Modern vocational school system to be set up and universities encouraged to transform to vocational schools.
24. Cooperation encouraged between schools and enterprises to train skilled workers. Skilled workers' salaries to be increased.
25. Social insurance system to be improved to cover all residents living in China legally. Insurance rates to be lowered to reasonable level.
26. Reasonable adjustments to pension fund. Investment channels for this fund to be increased and investment returns raised.
27. Policies to be issued on raising retirement age progressively. Progress to be made on commercial old-age care insurance and occupational or corporate pension plans.
28. Full implementation of supplementary health insurance program proposed for jobless rural and urban residents suffering from major diseases. Retirees who live at places other than their workplaces to have hospitalization fees reimbursed under basic health insurance.
29. Party proposes advancing comprehensive reform of public hospitals, ending the system used to seek profits and setting up a personnel and remuneration system appropriate for the health industry. It calls for optimized distribution of health resources, an improved basic health service, and for health resources to be promoted at rural and grassroots level. General practitioners, family doctors and electronic health records should also be promoted. Private sector encouraged to run health services, and Party vows to give them the same status as public institutions.
30. Full implementation of fertility policy advocated, allowing all couples to have two children. Improvements to reproductive health services, women and children healthcare, and nursing services also proposed.
31. Leadership's knowledge structure to become more professional. Reform of human resources to be further deepened
32. Establishing a national population basic information database proposed, along with improving the social credit system, enhancing a social mental health service system and setting up an emergency response mechanism.