Text: | Print|

These 36 questions make you 'fall in love with anyone' (2)

2015-01-19 16:29 China Daily Web Editor: Yao Lan
1

他通过做实验来证明两个人通过分享私人的想法和记忆可以相爱.为了证明这个观点,他说服52对陌生男女和19对陌生女性参与实验.两名参与者由不同的门进入同一间实验室,然后面对面坐着,回答这些越来越私人和深入的问题.

Six months after the experiment? Two of them got married (and they invited the whole lab to the ceremony).

6个月后?两名实验者结婚了(他们邀请了整个实验室的人来参加婚礼).

Aron's questions, which first appeared in 1997, are experiencing a bounce in popularity following an article in the New York Times by university professor Mandy Len Catron. She tried the experiement with an acquaintance.

艾伦的问题最早出现于1997年.大学教授曼迪·莱·凯特伦(Mandy Len Catron)和一名陌生人尝试了这个实验,并在《纽约时报》刊文讨论,随后这个系列问题走红.

The result? (Spoiler alert klaxon). They fell in love, of course.

实验结果?(剧透警告)他们相爱了,当然的.

The last, terrifying, element of Aron's experiment requires the two participants to stare into each other's eyes for four minutes.

艾伦的试验最后一件吓人的事是,两名实验者要互相凝视对方的眼睛四分钟.

Catron describes it thus: "I've skied steep slopes and hung from a rock face by a short length of rope, but staring into someone's eyes for four silent minutes was one of the more thrilling and terrifying experiences of my life".

凯特伦对此是这样描述的:"我爬过陡坡,挂过崖壁,但是,无声地盯着一个人的眼睛看四分钟是我这辈子最惊悚最吓人的经历之一."

Fancy giving it a try? We're reprinted the original questions below.

想试试吗?我们将原始问题刊在了下面.

So grab your potential love interest - or any willing particpant (that's half the battle, says Catron, just trying the experiment signals that you're open to falling in love) and get questioning.

所以,找来你的意中人——或者随便哪个愿意的人(这就是成功的一半了,凯特伦说,仅仅参与这个实验就意味着你愿意坠入爱河)来回答问题吧.

You never know what might happen.

你永远不知道未来会发生什么.

The 36 questions which can make you 'fall in love with anyone':

36个能让你"坠入爱河"的问题在这儿:

Set One

第一部分

1. Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?

1. 给你一个任意的机会,你会选择和谁共进晚餐?

Comments (0)
Most popular in 24h
  Archived Content
Media partners:

Copyright ©1999-2018 Chinanews.com. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.